Monday, October 29, 2007

At the 2007 California Library Association



What a whirlwind four days I spent at the 2007 California Library Association! Here I am in the Maze of Technology showing the differences between an iPhone and an iPod Touch. I'm the one with the orange apron.

One of my roles for Infopeople involved coordinating presentations by master speakers; after months of communicating with Craig Newmark, Craigslist founder, futurist Bob Treadway, Shawn Gold,head of marketing and content development for MySpace and Shel Israel, co-author of Naked Conversations: How Blogs are Changing the Way Businesses Talk With Customer everything finally culminated in great programs.

You can share more of my experience by viewing Infopeople techie Eileen O'Shea's Flickr collection. The photos take you behind the scenes during booth set up as well as providing closeups of many of the mesmerizing offerings.

No comments: