Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Personalized Logo Items

I have become a fan of t-shirts and baseball caps, so I decided to see what my logo would look like. I wore the outfit shown here at the American Library Association 2007 annual conference held in Washington, D.C.

My earrings are also part of my wizard identity. Since I don't want to have my ears pierced, I am always on the look out for interesting clip-on earrings. For this look, I found what are known as adhesive embellishments, and glued them to earring backs.

I liked these logo items so much, I also had a long sleeve t-shirt, sweat shirt, hoodie and mousepads made for me.

This photo was taken at a board meeting of the Continuing Library Education Network and Exchange (CLENE) Round Table. I am the editor of the CLENE quarterly newsletter, the CLENExchange.
I am also a blogger for the CLENE blog, CE Buzz.

No comments: